Conditions of Sale
The offer and sales of sports products and accessories covered by N&J d.o.o. website www.natis-shop.com are following these general conditions of sale.
General terms and conditions for online store N&J d.o.o. have been prepared in accordance with the Consumer Protection Act (ZVPot), based on recommendations of the Chamber of Commerce and the international codes for e-business.
The products covered by the N&J d.o.o., purchased on the website www.natis-shop.com are sold by the firm N&J d.o.o., Slovenia.
Upon registration in the system N&J d.o.o., a visitor obtains user name (which is equal to its e-mail address) and password. Username and password unambiguously define and connect the user with the data input. The visitor becomes registered user and obtains the right to purchase.
Our general terms of business govern the contractual relation between ourselves and the customer.
Acceptance of terms of sale
- All orders will be entered directly by accessing the website corresponding to the address www.natis-shop.com where the customer can enter the order for the purchase of the property desired by carefully following the directions and procedures.
- These general conditions of sale are integral and essential part of the sales orders and for that reason they should be examined "on line" by the customer before completing the purchase process. The submission of the confirmation order implies full knowledge of themselves and their full acceptance.
- The general conditions of sale can be updated or changed at any time by N&J d.o.o. and will notify through the pages of the website. Customer undertakes and is obliged to have them printed and stored.
- The customer, by sending electronic confirmation of his purchase order, unconditionally accepts and undertakes to observe in its dealings with N&J d.o.o. general conditions of sale, including the payment terms set below, claiming to have read and accepted all the information provided to him.
- N&J d.o.o. not be bound by general conditions different unless previously agreed and accepted in writing.
Access to information
The provider is committed to always provide the customer the following information:
- Corporate identity (name and place of business, registration nuber)
- Contact details which enable quick and effective communication (e-mail, phone)
- Essential characteristics of goods or services (including after-sales services and guarantees)
- Availability of products (each product or service that is offered on the Web site to be available within a reasonable period),
- Terms of delivery for products or service (method, location and time of delivery)
- All prices must be clearly and unambiguously defined and it must be shown, whether they already include taxes and transport cost,
- Methods of payment and deliveryValidity of offer
- Period in which it is possible to withdraw from the contract and conditions for withdrawal, moreover, about whether and how much the returm of the product costs the customer
- Clarification of the complaint procedure, including details of the contact person or department for contacts with customers.
Products/ items availability
Due to the nature of business via the Web offer of N&J d.o.o. is updated and changed often and quickly.
Prices are represented as online prices. Online prices are the prices that apply when buying online, with 100% payment by cash or by bank transfer to the provider's bank account.
Only modes of payment shown within the respective customer's process of order are accepted.
The customer can use following modes of payment:
1. cash on delivery – online price applies*
2. by direct bank transfer to N&J d.o.o. bank account (by pro forma invoice) – online price applies
3. by pay pal – online price applies*
4. by card (MasterCard®, Visa, Visa Electron, Diners Club) – online price applies,
5. by up to 6 installments with Diners club card (minimum amount of one installment is 80,00 €) – online price applies.
*At certain orders we keep our right to ask for advanced payment by bank transfer to N&J d.o.o. bank account after the offer/invoice, while online price still applies.
Purchase agreement (contract) is electronically stored on the provider's server and the customer can access it at any time in his user profile (My Profile).
Sales prices and procedures for purchase
Online price applies to all members of N&J d.o.o. The user becomes a member with the online registration.
All prices in online shop N&J d.o.o. include VAT.
Prices are valid from the moment the order is placed and do not have stated value in advance.
Prices are valid in the case of payment by the above methods of payment under the above conditions.
Despite enormous efforts to ensure the most up to date and accurate information, it may happen that the information about the price is incorrect. In this case, whether in the event that the item price changes during the processing of orders, the provider allows customers to withdraw from the purchase, but will also offer customer service solutions, which will go to mutual satisfaction.
All sales prices of the products displayed and indicated on the website www.natis-shop.com, are inclusive of VAT and all other taxes as regards the sale.
The total cost of shipping and transportation will be clearly stated and displayed before processing the order. The total cost of shipping and transport to the address of the customer is charged to the customer.
The purchase order is executed by correctly filling and the consensus expressed by the membership purchase date "on line", unless the proper execution of the payment.
The customer can pay the ordered goods using the method of payment specified "on line" with their purchase.
Purchase agreement between the provider and the customer is entered in the moment when the seller confirms the order (the customer receives an email on the status Order confirmed). From that moment, all prices and other terms are fixed and apply to the provider, as a consumer.
1. Order is in the queue: the buyer is notified by e-mail that the order was accepted in the queue. At this stage the buyer has the possibility to cancel the order within one hour. The buyer can always access the comprehensive information about the status and content of the order/contract at the provider's website.
2. Order is confirmed: If the buyer does not withdraw the order, the order goes into further processing, where the provider reviews the order, checks availability of items ordered and confirms or rejects the order. Provider can contact the customer on his telephone number to verify the accuracy of the information or to provide supplies. When approving the order/contract, provider shall inform the customer about the scheduled delivery time by e-mail. The contract between customer and provider is at this stage definitively concluded.
3. Items are dispatched: Provider prepares and dispatches the items within the agreed time and notifies the customer by e-mail.
Package price is stated for a specific combination of products. If the package is dissassembled, the particular product price will apply.
Making any adjustments to the bought products is not icluded into the price or our services.
All sizes aplly to EU sizing scale.
Right of withdrawal and complaints
The consumer can exercise the right of withdrawal and return the product received, subject to the terms and conditions set out below. A consumer who for any reason is not satisfied with the purchase made is entitled to terminate the contract, within 15 days.
The right shall be regulated by law if the client-consumer (an individual who buys goods for purposes not related to his professional activity, or does the purchase order form by indicating in a reference VAT) be entitled to terminate the contract for any reason.
To exercise this right, the customer must send N&J d.o.o. notice within 15 days with effect from the date of delivery of goods. Such notice shall be sent via e-mail: [email protected]
Goods must be returned within 15 days after notification of returning the goods.
The return address is N&J d.o.o., Kotnikova 5, 1000 Ljubljana, Slovenia.
If the buyer withdraw of order and order has been already dispatch, then the buyer will not get bask shipping cost. If the order amount is over 29€ and buyer has free shipping, then shipping cost will be set as 3,50€ as cheapest shipping cost in our store.
Time and procedure for reimbursement of sums paid:
Upon exercise of the right of withdrawal: repayment of amounts paid must be made within 15 days – counting from notice of withdrawal not from receipt of goods. The consumer has the right to cancel without penalty, and the only charge against him are those relating to return of the product.
Items must be returned undamaged and in the same quantity. Money-back guarantee does not apply to already used items and used electronic parts that are no longer originaly packed. Items must be compulsorily returned in original packaging.
The shipment, up to the certificate of receipt in our warehouse is under the complete responsibility of the customer. N&J d.o.o. is not respond in any way for damage or theft / loss of items returned by uninsured shipments.
Consumer who wishes to make a change in size or color can make a new order.
Returning damaged package
If goods are damaged during transport (package), customer shall immediately inform a courier who has delivered the shipment. In case of hidden damage of the item the customer is obliged to notify the delivery service in 8 days, counted from the date of shipment received. Prior that customer and provider shall assess together that the damage was caused only when the shipment was in possession of delivery service.
Warranties and method of service
Warranty applies to the product if that is stated on warranties or on the invoice. This warranty is valid only when following the instructions on the warranty card and with an invoice of the product.
Warranty information is also listed on the webpage with the presentation of the article. If there is no warranty information, product has no warranty or is presently not known. In the latter case, customer can contact the customer service that will provide updated information: [email protected]
The manufacturer is obliged to perform warranty service within 45 days, if failing the item is to be replaced with another, equivalent, and intact item.
Return of items under the warranty shall be carried out in accordance with the conditions stated by the manufacturer warranty; the customer has no refund costs.
- When returning an item, attach a copy of the invoice.
- Address: N&J d.o.o., Kotnikova 5, 1000 Ljubljana, Slovenia.
- We recommend customer to use a delivery service that allows tracking of shipments and items and to use the original or other appropriate secure packaging.
- The cost of sending is always borne by the consignor, unless otherwise agreed in advance. We do not accept shipments that are sent with reguest for a ransom.
If you want to return the shipment at our expenses, please write us on [email protected] In case we make an agreement, the courier will be sent to your address.
Note: Another way to return at our expenses is not possible.
Please do not hesitate to contact us in case of questions: e–mail: [email protected]
The provider uses the appropriate technological and organizational means to protect the transmission and storage of personal data and payment. Provider is using 128-bit SSL certificate issued by an authorized organization.
Protection of privacy
The protection of your personal data is very important to us. Thus it goes without saying that we take corresponding technical and organizational steps to insure all regulations concerning the protection of privacy will be adhered to by us and all extern service providers.
We will never pass on your personal data to other companies without your explicit permission. If in the process of the processing of order data any data is transferred to an extern service provider those are all adhering to the regulations concerning the protection of privacy.
You may demand at any time that we delete your personal data. Accounting and billing information is excluded from that.
Usage of our services
You may use all our online services without need to state your personal data. If you are asked to provide personal data in the cause of an action (e.g. creating an account) it is your decision, whether you want to provide it. We only collect the data we need to finish this action.
Sometimes other data in connection to our online services will be stored on our servers, that may be correlated with you (e.g. IP address, date, time). But processing of this data is always anonymized.
Passing on of personal data
We will never pass on your personal data to other companies without your explicit permission. If in the process of the processing of order data any data is transferred to an extern service provider those are all adhering to the regulations concerning the protection of privacy. Insofar as we are bound to by law or court order we will forward your data to parties entitled to disclosure.
Right of recission
You may demand at any time that we delete your personal data. Accounting and billing information is excluded from that.
The customer agrees and undertakes, once the purchase procedure "on line", to print and to preserve the present general conditions, which, moreover, will have already seen and accepted as a necessary step in ' purchase, and specifications of the product purchased.
It is strictly forbidden for underage people to enter an order "on line".
It is strictly forbidden for the customer to enter false and / or invented and / or fantasy, in the registration process required to activate the process against him for the execution of this contract and its subsequent communications; biographical data, address, telephone number and e-mail must be exclusively their real personal data and not some other person, or fantasy.
It is expressly forbidden to enter data of third parties, N&J d.o.o. reserves the right to prosecute any violation or abuse, and to protect the interests of all consumers.
The Customer indemnifies N&J d.o.o. from any liability arising from the incorrect tax documents because of errors in the data supplied by the customer, being himself solely responsible for the proper insertion.
The provider will contact user through means of communication only if a user does not explicitly object.
Creative e-mails will contain the following elements:
- will be clearly and unambiguously marked as advertisements,
- sender will be clearly visible,
- various campaigns, promotions and other marketing techniques will be marked as such. It will also clearly set out the conditions of participation in them.
- it will be clearly presented how to unsubscribe from receiving advertisements,
- the provider will explicitly respect the users desire not to receive advertising messages.
Release of liability
Provider tries with all his effort to ensure promptness and accuracy of the information published on web page. Nevertheless, the characteristics of items, the delivery dates or prices change so rapidly that the provider can fail to correct the information on time. In this case, the provider informs the customer about the changes and enables him to cancel the contract or replace the ordered item.
Although the provider tries to provide accurate photographs of products, all photographs shall be taken as symbolic. Photos do not guarantee the product properties and charachteristics.
Complaints and disputes
Provider respects the existing consumer protection laws. The provider is trying with all the effort to comply with its duty to establish an effective system for dealing with complaints. Provider designates a person, which in case of problems, the customer can contact for help.
The complaint shall be submitted via e-mail address to: [email protected] Complaint procedure is confidential.
The provider will, within five working days, send the confirmation about complaint received to the customer. The provider will inform the customer about how long it will take to process the complaint and will be constantly informing the customer about the procedure.
The provider is aware that the essential characteristics of consumer dispute, as far as judicial resolution, are its asymmetry between the economic value of the claim and the costs incurred in resolving the dispute. This is also a major obstacle for consumer to initiate proceedings before the court.
Therefore, you provider seeks their best to resolve possible disputes amicably.
Out of court settlement of consumer disputes
In accordance with legal norms N&J d.o.o. It does not recognize any contractor court settlement of consumer disputes as responsible for resolving consumer disputes, which the consumer can be triggered in accordance with the Act on the extra-judicial settlement of consumer disputes.
Natis shop, as a provider of goods and services allows online store in the RS on its website an electronic link to the platform for online dispute resolution for consumer disputes (SRPS). The platform is available to consumers here.
That legislation arising from the Act on the extra-judicial settlement of consumer disputes, Regulation (EU) No. 524/2013 of the European Parliament and of the Council on online dispute resolution for consumer disputes and amending Regulation (EC) No. 2016/2004 and Directive 2009/22 / EC.
We wish you a pleasant shopping!